Event Crush is seeking 3 interns for the upcoming 2018 wedding season!
This part-time internship will run from May – October, 2018. This is an unpaid position, but Interns who are committed and highly successful in the program may have the opportunity to move into a paid assistant position in the future (but there are no guarantees).
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for candidates who…
- Have a love (or obsession) for weddings and events, and are interested in pursuing a career in this field
- Are passionate about hospitality and serving others
- Are creative and driven
- Are reliable and dependent
- Have great attention to detail
- Enjoy problem-solving and don’t shy away from a challenge
- Aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty
- Work well independently or in a team
- Bonus… are tech and social media savvy, and enjoy writing about weddings!
What will the internship entail?
Selected interns will have these opportunities:
- Shadow and assist on wedding and event days and rehearsals
- Behind the scenes access to how a wedding planning business is run
- Exposure to the wedding planning tools and workflow that planners use
- Assist at editorial photo shoots
- Occasionally attend client meetings, vendor meetings, and site visits
- Attend industry networking meetings and make connections
- Assist with blog posts and social media
- Monthly educational meetings
- College credit (if applicable)
Requirements for Candidates:
To be considered for the position, you must:
- Live within 30 minutes of the Eugene/Springfield area
- Have reliable transportation
- Be available on weekends throughout the course of the internship
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Be able to be on your feet for up to 8 hours
- Have a high school education or equivalent
Ready to Apply?
To be considered, please complete the online application here. We will be review all applications, and you will hear from us by mid-March to set up an interview if you were selected as a candidate.